Who are we looking for?
Are you a focused and motivated individual desiring a career within the fast paced software development tools industry? Are you a self-starter who enjoys addressing the business needs of software developers? Do you have experience within the IT industry - be it as a developer, technical writer, product evangelist, or support engineer?
If so, we would love to learn more about you. Feel free to forward your resume along with a cover letter to us via email.
- Keep learning
- Awesome tools
- Comfortable desks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation time
- Strong work-life balance
- Great team of lovely nerds
- Relax coffee/tea break area
- Catering lunch or meal tickets
- Big Dell screens supported by Ergotron arms
- Two days of remote work (home) per month
Junior C# Developer (2 positions)
You will be assisting our senior developers on exciting projects and helping customers around the world with the implementation of our products. The position requires strong math and geometry background. Good spoken and written communication skills are also essential.
Experienced FEM Developer
We are seeking to employ an experienced Finite Element Method developer. The position requires strong FEM fundamentals background and a good knowledge of the literature on the subject. Specifically, we would like to improve mesh quality and add real world loading methods.
Experienced NURBS Developer
We are seeking to employ an experienced NURBS developer. The position requires strong Nurbs fundamentals background and a good knowledge of the literature on the subject. Improvements areas include surface-surface intersection optimization, surface extension and offset.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in software development
- Desire to work in an agile start-up environment on a small team
- Detail orientation with a love for beautiful, usable software
- Deep commitment to code quality
- Strong math skills
- Strong C# skills in programming, design and debugging
- Ability to optimize code for high speed and reduced memory footprint
- Unit testing with NUnit, MSTest, etc.
- Version control systems (any)
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to programmers and non-technical colleagues
Nice to have:
- C/C++ experience
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Applied knowledge of graphics concepts such as lighting, shadow mapping, texturing, anti-aliasing, and skinning
- Knowledge of real-time shading languages such as GLSL, HLSL, and Cg
- Proficiency in the use of CAD systems
As a Senior Software Developer, you will help us
- Improve our technical skills
- Teach us something we don't know yet
- Help us watching our products from a different point of view
- Give us new ideas on how to refine our processes
As a Junior Software Developer, you will
- Study every day with a specific learning path
- Learn software development by working with us
- Give us a fresh point of view