Everything in Ultimate, plus Geometry meshing and Finite Element Analysis.
1.800 € / dev
Trim and Union/Subtraction/Intersection operations for planar regions.
Trim and Union/Subtraction/Intersection operations for manifold 3D solids.
Subdivision of a continuous geometric space into discrete geometric and topological cells.
Determining if when and where two objects come into contact.
Geometric Constraint Solver
Find the positions of geometric elements that satisfy the given constraints.
2D vector views generation of complex 3D models.
Partial differential equations solution in two or three space variables.
Compute a triangle mesh interpolating a given point cloud.
Subdivision of analytical curves and surfaces into polygonal chains and meshes.
Find the intersection of two surfaces.
Create a surface that smoothly connects two primary surfaces.
Generate 3D toolpaths for a given setup, geometry and tool definition.
Generate surfaces for a 3D scalar field.
Union/Subtraction/Intersection operations for mesh objects.
Minimum distance computation between objects.
- Solid (Polygonal)
- NURBS Curve
- NURBS Surface
Workspaces (the actual .NET controls)
- Mesh reconstruction from point cloud
- Marching squares/cubes
- Collision detection
- Area/mass properties
- Hidden Lines Removal
- Hidden Lines Removal with 3D model edges recover
- Constraint solver
- OpenGL and DirectX renderers
- Fully-leveraged 3D GPU acceleration
- Wireframe, Shaded, Rendered, Flat and HiddenLines display modes
- Orthographic and perspective projection for each viewport
- Up to eight lights (point, spot, directional)
- Examine, Walk and Fly navigation modes
- Planar and realistic shadows (with three different quality settings)
- Multi-viewport support
- Planar reflection
- Environment mapping
- Dashed hidden lines
- Geometric and image-based silhouette curves
- Minimum frame rate control
- Progressive drawing
- Built-in High DPI Support
- Turbo mode
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Small object and frustum culling
- Up to six clipping planes
- Customizable overlay drawing
- High-quality TrueType and 3D text support
- High-quality WYSIWYG hard copy output
- Vector copy to Windows clipboard
- Mesh booleans/cut/split/section
- Curve-Curve Intersection
- Surface-Surface Intersection
- BRep booleans/cut/split/section
- Curve and surface offset
- Curve and surface edit
- Fillet and chamfer
Proprietary File Format
- Always compatible with previous versions
- Geometry, tessellation or both.
- Single or multi-file
- Lazy loading of large assemblies
- Extensible with customer data
- Optional data compression
- Space mouse
- BRep in IFC import
- 3D PDF
- WorkUnit and WorkManager
- WinForms and WPF Visual Studio designer support
- ViewCube, Legend, Toolbar, Timeline and Histogram UI elements
- Work plane setup
- Support for flat, bull nose and ball end mills
- Support for any kind of geometry (flipped, cracked and faulty included)
- 2D toolpath generation
- Material removal simulation
- Climb, conventional and mixed cut directions.
- Straight and circular leads
- Plunge and helix ramps
- 3D Clearing
- 3D Pocket
- 3D Contour
- 3D Parallel
- Toolpath generation limited to a boundary region
- Flat area detection
- 2D triangles (linear and quadratic)
- 3D tetrahedrons (linear and quadratic)
- 3D meshing on NURBS surface and BRep objects with mesh control at vertex/edge/face level
FEM Boundary conditions
- Fixed displacement and rotation
- Concentrated load and moment
- Pressure load
FEM Element Types
- 2D & 3D trusses
- 3 & 6 node triangles - plane stress & strain, 3D axisymmetric
- 4 & 8 node quadrilaterals - plane stress & strain, 3D axisymmetric
- 4 & 10 node solid tetrahedrons
- 6 & 15 node solid pentahedrons
- 8 & 20 node solid hexahedrons
- 2D & 3D joints
- Parallel, iterative, preconditioned Conjugate Gradient
Ready to Get Started?
Develop your CAD application with confidence with our .NET software components. Four different workspaces (the actual WinForms or WPF controls) are available to address common CAD workflows.DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL
Got a Question?
Let one of our experts provide you with an answer.TALK TO AN EXPERT