Find demos, documentation, sample apps, tutorials, training resources and more for your product.
There are several appropriate resources which our customers can use to find most of their answers quickly
The best place to learn how to extend or customize the Eyeshot control.
Migrating from the previous version
If you are upgrading from Eyeshot 2022, you may find this article helpful.
The latest Eyeshot version breaking changes can be found here.
The latest Eyeshot version changelog can be found here.
Covers every stage of your development process - from initial evaluation to a successful release
Applies to customer who have purchased a current subscription.
All our licenses come with 12 months of maintenance and support, provided by the same engineers who built the products.
The support services may be requested using:
- the Support Tickets section available inside the developer's account on the devDept’s website
- the EyeshotTools utility application, designed to simplify ticket creation and already installed with the product setup.
Re-establishment of a working system on all support cases is of first importance to us.
Applies to all users of our products who have not yet purchased a subscription, but are evaluating our products during their trial initial period.
During your 30-day trial period, you get access to all of the same online resources included with our licensed products. You also get free technical support included.
Email us to: email@example.com
How to get the most out of the support service
In case you decide to use the ticketing supporting system, please keep in mind the following tips:
- Give as much information as you can about your issue in your ticket when you initially submit it
- Provide screen shots and explanations of the expected and actual state of the application
- Check on the Support Policy if your issue is included or not in the support scope
We are always here to help you be as productive as possible.
Support Business Hours and Ticket Response Times
This means that we will provide an initial response (but not necessarily a resolution) to each support inquiry within 24 hours of receipt of such support inquiry and will use reasonable efforts to resolve the issue generating the inquiry as soon as possible.