Senior QA Engineer
Based in Bologna, Italy, devDept was founded in 2006 with the commitment to deliver easy-to-use CAD software components to the engineering industry. The development team consists of a unique mix of programmers, mathematicians, and engineers.
devDept's software components power nearly 1500 unique applications running on millions of computers worldwide. They are used in a wide range of industries including CAD/CAM/CAE and AM, scanning and metrology, medical, dental, BIM, construction, mining, and other large capital asset industries.
Customers include TRUMPF, Siemens, Amada, Porsche, Honda, Boeing, Rolls-Royce, CLAAS, Samsung, Mitutoyo, Komatsu, and Hexagon.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer for our Bologna office.
We are currently looking for an experienced QA Engineer to assess the quality of our product and to support our customers.
We are looking for a proactive outgoing specialist with technical education and a background in software testing.
- Reproduce issues both in existing and new functionality in different environments
- Reproduce issues based on user reports
- Write new requests and support existing ones
- Communicate with developers to become fully immersed in the architecture of the product
- Process any user feedback on the product
- Experience in QA support for commercial software tools (3+ years)
- Experience with IDEs
- Understanding of the testing process
- Familiarity with C# to a sufficient extent for writing simple applications
- Experience in testing without functional specifications
What you can expect from us
At devDept you will find a friendly working atmosphere in a young and international team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours. Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Download PDF Apply
This announcement is addressed to people of any sex, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Permanent, full-time, on-site
Share this open position